Crédits de formation continu
OFFICE FOR CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, McGill University
- This program meets the accreditation criteria as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and has been accredited by the Office of Continuing Professional Development, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, McGill University for up to 20.75 Section 1 (Accredited Group Learning Activity) credits/hours.
- Through an agreement between the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert Royal College MOC credits to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert Royal College MOC credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/go/internationalcme
- This one-credit-per-hour Group Learning program meets the certification criteria of the College of Family Physicians of Canada and has been certified by the Office for Continuing Professional Development, Faculty of Medicine Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, McGill University for up to 20.75 Mainpro+ credits.
- Members of the American Academy of Family Physicians are eligible to receive up to 20.75 Prescribed credit hours for attendance at this meeting/event due to a reciprocal agreement with the College of Family Physicians of Canada.
Each physician should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
|Tuesday, May 2, 2023: 5 credits
|Thursday, May 4, 2023: 5 credits
|Wednesday, May 3, 2023: 6.25 credits
|Friday, May 4, 2023: 4.5 credits
Certificates will be emailed to physicians approximately 2 weeks after the event.
- While this educational activity is not officially endorsed by the Canadian Nurses Association (CNA), nurses may claim it as a continuous learning (CL) activity toward renewal of the CNA certification credential if it is related to their nursing specialty.
Pre-authorization from the CNA Certification Program is not required.
- Continuing Education (CE) credits are admissible by l’Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers du Québec (OIIQ).
- In both cases, participants are encouraged to retain a confirmation of attendance.
Canadian Association of Genetic Counsellors (CAGC)
This conference has been approved by the Canadian Association of Genetic Counsellors (CAGC) for 18.75 CECs.